The University Hospital Radiology Group has evolved to the largest consultant led private radiology services provider in the Munster region. All our Radiologists are on the Specialist Medical Register and participate in Continuous Professional Development as per Medical Council of Ireland Guidelines.
- Our administrative headquarters are at White Oaks, Harley Court.
- Our radiology services are co-ordinated at Suite 0.4 Consultants' Private Clinic at the Cork University Hospital campus.
We are committed to high quality patient care through appropriate diagnostic and therapeutic services
As illustrated in the team section - many subspecialty interests are represented including musculoskeletal, paediatrics, gastroenterology, urology, gynaecology, cardiac and respiratory, vascular and interventional radiology, neuroradiology and breast imaging.
- Our x-ray facility at Suite 0.4 is fully licensed and we recently have added a Cone Beam CT unit.
- Our ultrasound service at Suite 0.4 has grown steadily since 2012.
- Our CT service is radiographically delivered in partnership with Alliance Medical at the CUH PET/CT Department
- Some selected procedures and scans may be performed at Cork University Hospital.
- Through patient care and service delivery over almost three decades, we have built many positive relationships with our colleagues in all medical and surgical specialties, general practice and in para-medical areas.
- We value the ongoing commitment and loyalty to our services. Communication is key - we welcome any interaction to improve our services and patient experience.